• Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo
• Embark on the Nile Cruise from Aswan
• Explore famous historic sites in Luxor
• Discover Jewels at the Egyptian Museum
Embark on a wholesome sightseeing tour to Egypt to explore and discover the very heart and spirit of the Ancient Egypt preserved at its numerous museums, pyramids and other cultural attractions . The Eternal Egypt tour begins at the dynamic Egyptian capital city of Cairo where visitors will spend two days exploring cultural attractions and walk around at the famous Khan El Khalil Bazaar. This incredible tour also includes the famous Nile Cruise from Aswan and a city tour of the historic city of Luxor.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Day 1 begins with arrival at Cairo International Airport. You’ll then be transferred to your hotel for check in and will have ample time to relax and prepare yourself for an evening tour. In the evening, you can watch the Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids of Giza for a brief round-up of the history of the ancient Egyptians. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Cairo
After some breakfast at your hotel, there’s a visit to the Egyptian Museum, the Great Pyramids of Giza and Khan El Khalil Bazaar – previously known as the Turkish bazaar during the Ottoman rule. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Cairo. (B)
Day 3: Cairo – Aswan – Nile Cruise
A sumptuous breakfast to begin your day, followed by a transfer to Cairo’s domestic airport for a flight to Aswan. Arrival at Aswan, followed by an immediate transfer to the city’s cruise terminal. Embark on the Nile Cruise and explore the High Dam, Philae Temple and Unfinished Obelisk. Overnight on the cruise. (B, L,D)
Day 4: Nile Cruise
On Day 4 you’ll be visiting the Kom Ombo temple that was built during the Ptolemaic dynasty. This temple features a double design with the northern half dedicated to the falcon god Haroeris, and the southern half dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek. You’ll then sail onto Edfu to visit the Temple of Horus. Overnight on the cruise. (B,L,D)
Day 5: Nile Cruise
Day 5 involves a visit to the East Bank of Luxor in which you can admire the two impressive temples in Upper Egypt - Karnak and Luxor. Overnight on the cruise. (B,L,D)
Day 6: Nile Cruise– Luxor – Cairo
On Day 6, you’ll be exploring some of the famous sites on Luxor’s West Bank. You’ll get a rare glimpse into the rich past of Egypt at the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple. Later in the day, you’ll be transferred to Luxor domestic airport for a flight to Cairo. Arrival at Cairo and transfer to a hotel here. Overnight in Cairo. (B)
Day 7: Depart Cairo
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your return flight back home. (B)
• 03 Nights’ accommodation in Cairo
• 03 Nights’ on-board cruise
• Daily breakfast except on day 1
• All meals on-board cruise
• Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids of Giza on private basis
• Visit Great Pyramids of Giza on private basis
• Visit High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple on private basis
• Visit unique Kom Ombo temple on private basis
• Visit mammoth temple of Horus on private basis
• Visit East Bank of Luxor (Karnak temple and Luxor temple) on private basis
• Visit West Bank of Luxor (Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Two Colossus of Memnon) on private basis
• Return airport transfers on private basis
• International and Domestic airfares
• Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance & Visa.
• Meals other than those specified (if any).
• Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.