• Embark on a Macau City Tour
• Visit Madame Tussauds and Sky Terrace in Hong Kong
• Indulge in fun activities at Ocean Park Hong Kong
• Hong Kong by Night tour
Explore the best of fun, adventure and sightseeing with a six day tour to Hong Kong and Macau. This amazing tour begins with arrival at Hong Kong, followed by an immediate ferry ride to Macau. At Macau, one will get to visit popular tourist attractions and savor a sumptuous Indian lunch after some gambling fun. The Hong Kong by Night tour is the main highlight of this tour which includes a visit to Victoria Peak, Sky Terrace tickets and admission to Madame Tussauds.
Day 1: Arrive Macau
Upon arrival at Hong Kong International Airport, you’ll take a direct ferry to Macau. After your arrival in Macau, you’ll be transferred to a hotel and will have the entire day to rest at leisure and prepare yourself for the journey ahead. Overnight in Macau.
Day 2: Macau
You’ll begin a Macau City Tour after a wholesome breakfast at your hotel. This tour will involve visits to St Paul Church, A-Ma Temple, Macau Tower and a famous cake shop. You’ll then head to a popular casino of Macau, followed by a delicious Indian lunch. Overnight in Macau. (B, L)
Day 3: Macau- Hong Kong
An early breakfast followed by hotel check out. You’ll board the hotel shuttle to reach the Macau ferry terminal and board a ferry to Hong Kong. On reaching Hong Kong, you’ll be immediately transferred to your hotel for check-in. You may spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Hong Kong. (B)
Day 4: Hong Kong
After breakfast at the hotel, you’ll have ample leisure time during the day. In the evening, you will embark on a Hong Kong by Night Tour that includes admission to Madame Tussauds, exploring Victoria Peak by coach and Sky Terrace tickets. Also included in this tour are the Star Ferry ride and Symphony of Light later in the night. Overnight in Hong Kong. (B)
Day 5: Hong Kong
An early morning breakfast followed by a visit to Ocean Park Hong Kong - an oceanarium, marine mammal park and amusement park located in Hong Kong’s Southern District. The park offers a whole host of fun, learning and adventure options for visitors. Overnight in Hong Kong. (B)
Day 6: Depart Hong Kong
After an early morning breakfast, you’ll have the entire day at leisure. There will be a transfer to the city airport later in the day for your flight back home. (B)
• 02 nights’ Accommodation in Grand View Hotel (4*) in Macau.
• 03 nights’ Accommodation in Hong Kong.
• Daily breakfast except on Day 1.
• Half day Macau City tour with Indian Lunch on seat in Coach basis
• Hong Kong Night Tour with Sky Terrace 428 & Madame Tussadus on Seat in coach basis.
• Full day Ocean Park Tour on on seat in coach basis.
• Hong Kong Pier to Hong Kong Hotel to Airport on seat in coach basis.
• Shuttle Hotel Bus Transfer in Macau
• Return Ferry ticket (between HKG CITY - MACAU - HKG AIRPORT ) or Vice Versa.
• International air ticket, Domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
• Meals other than those specified (if any).
• Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
• Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
• Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.