• Admire the traditional Balinese architecture of Taman Ayun Temple
• Watch a Balinese Kecak Dance at Uluwatu Temple
• Take a dip in the holy waters of the Tirta Empul
• Enjoy adventure activities like parasailing and jet skiing
Experience the Exquisite Bali tour and explore the numerous cultural and historical hotspots of Bali. This exciting tour package includes a visit to Uluwatu Temple where one can watch a traditional Balinese Kecak Dance and enjoy the spectacular scenic beauty from this sea-side temple. The Exquisite Bali tour also includes a short trip to the Ulun Danu Bratan Temple that is enclosed by the waters of Lake Bratan. As for scenic beauty, there’s a trip to Kintamani which offers stunning views of Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
Day 1: Arrive Bali
You’ll be immediately transferred to your hotel upon your arrival in Bali at the international airport. Check in at the hotel and relax for some time to prepare yourself for the city trip ahead. Later in the day, you’ll be visiting the Uluwatu Temple and will get to watch a Balinese Kecak Dance. The temple itself is an exquisite monument worth beholding, and is renowned for its spectacular location – a 250ft high cliff projecting into the sea. Overnight in Bali.
Day 2: Bali
After a wholesome breakfast, you’ll proceed for a full day tour of Bedugul, a magnificent highland retreat with some spectacular scenery. En route, you will stop by the legendry Taman Ayun Temple. Then you can proceed to the Candikuning spices and fruits market and also pay a visit to the Ulun Danu Bratan Temple that is enclosed by Lake Bratan. Your last stop of this tour will be at the Tanah Lot temple, which is built on a rock in the sea and best known for its spectacular sunset views. Overnight in Bali. (B)
Day 3: Bali
Enjoy an early morning breakfast followed by a trip to Singapadu village to witness the traditional Barong Dance. En route stop at Tirta Empul, a Hindu Balinese water temple best known for its holy spring water and Celuk, a major centre of gold and silver. You can also visit Kintamani for some spectacular views of Lake Batur and Mount Batur, and admire stunning vistas of the Tegalalang Rice Terrace. Your last stop of this trip will be Ubud, a major centre of wood carving and Balinese painting before you return to your hotel in the evening. Overnight in Bali. (B)
Day 4: Bali
After a wholesome breakfast, you can take part in some exciting water sports activities like jet skiing, parasailing and banana boat rides. The rest of the day at leisure; perhaps you could pick up some last minute souvenirs or do some more sightseeing. (B)
Day 5: Bali
An early morning breakfast to begin your day that is mainly about spending some leisure time to prepare yourself for your return flight back home later in the evening. (B)
• 04 nights’ Accommodation in Bali.
• Daily breakfast except on Day 1.
• Full day Barong Dance – Kintamani – Ubud Tour on Private Basis
• Full day Taman Ayun – Bedugul – Tanah Lot Temple Tour on Private Basis
• Half Day Uluwatu Temple with Kecak Dance on Private Basis
• All tours with English speaking guide and Entrance fees
• Return Airport Transfers on Private Basis
• International air ticket, Domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
• Meals other than those specified (if any).
• Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
• Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
• Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.