• Embark on a Saphir yacht cruise on Lake Lucerne
• Board the “Rotair” – the world’s first revolving gondola
• Excursion to Europe’s highest railway station in Jungfraujoch
• Explore sightseeing landmarks in Zurich
• Visit Klein Matterhorn for stunning mountainous vistas
Embark on the memorable Beautiful Switzerland tour for a trip filled with adventure, excitement and admirable Alpine vistas. This wonderful tour begins at Zurich and involves a thrilling 10 day journey across numerous other towns and cities in Switzerland. Visit the beautiful Lake Lucerne, enjoy a revolving gondola ride, admire the imposing Mt. Titlis and the picturesque landscapes of the Swiss Alps during this tour. Then there’s a spectacular train journey at Gornergrat - Europe’s highest open-air railway and a visit to a traditional Engadin village in the eastern Swiss Alps.
Day 1: Zurich - Lucerne (50 mins)
Day 1 begins with arrival at Zurich Airport, followed by a train trip to Lucerne. You will then be spending your evening enjoying a Saphir yacht cruise on the beautiful Lake Lucerne. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 2: Lucerne
Day 2 will be full of adventure and excitement as it features a fun-filled excursion to the glacier paradise of Mt. Titlis. You will get to board the ‘Rotair’ - the world’s first revolving gondola and have the opportunity to ride on the spectacular ‘Ice Flyer’ chairlift. Overnight in Lucerne. (B)
Day 3: Lucerne - Interlaken (2 hrs)
Day 3 begins with a 2 hour train ride to Interlaken – a mountainous resort town in central Switzerland. After your arrival here, you will proceed to enjoy the "Jet Boat Ride" that has a spectacular backdrop of the Swiss Alps. This hair-raising ride features full 360° spins for a complete adrenaline rush. This will be followed by a cruise ride on Lake Thun to enjoy the eternal beauty of the region and admire some breath-taking views of the Jungfrau peaks. Overnight in Interlaken. (B)
Day 4: Interlaken
Board the cogwheel train for a memorable excursion to Jungfraujoch, Europe’s highest railway station. You will then be enjoying a cruise ride on Lake Brienz later in the evening. (B)
Day 5: Interlaken - Zermatt (2 hrs)
Day 5 involves a 2-hour train ride to the stunning resort town of Zermatt. Check in to your hotel upon your arrival. This will be followed by a memorable rail ride in Gornergrat – Europe’s highest open-air railway. Overnight in Zermatt. (B)
Day 6: Zermatt
Discover the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise, some 45 minutes from Zermatt. The Klein Matterhorn here stands at 3883m, and being the highest viewing platform of Europe, it offers stunning views of the Matterhorn - also known as the Tolberone Chocolate Mountain. This unique vantage point offers panoramic views of the Swiss, French and Italian Alps. Overnight in Zermatt (B)
Day 7: Zermatt - St. Moritz
Day 7 begins with a wholesome breakfast, followed by a train ride to St Moritz on the Glacier Express. The train will take you through 291 bridges and across 91 tunnels. You will have some leisure time during the evening at St. Moritz, an upscale alpine resort. Overnight in St. Moritz. (B)
Day 8: Zermatt - St. Moritz
This day will begin with a breakfast, and after you can choose to embark on a 12 minute ride on the Muottas Muragl mountain rail to enjoy some spectacular scenery of Engadin. You’ll then visit the Rope Park in Pontresina to discover and learn about a traditional Engadin village. Enjoy the rest of your time at leisure in St. Moritz. Overnight in St. Moritz. (B)
Day 9: St. Moritz - Zurich (3 hrs 30 mins)
Post breakfast, travel by train to Zurich. Discover the numerous tourist sights here on a city tour that will take you through some of the city’s most important museums, churches and historical monuments. Overnight in Zurich. (B)
Day 10: Depart Zurich
Today proceed to the airport to board your flight back home. (B)
• 02 nights’ accommodation in Lucerne
• 02 nights’ accommodation in Interlaken
• 02 nights’ accommodation in Zermatt
• 02 nights’ accommodation in St Moritz
• 01 night accommodation in Zurich
• Daily breakfast except day 01
• Excursion to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise from Zermatt in conjunction with Swiss travel pass
• Excursion to Mt Jungfrau from Interlaken in conjunction with Swiss travel pass
• Jet Boat Ride at Interlaken with return transfers
• Scenic Cruise on Lake Brienz
• Scenic Cruise on Lake Thun
• 01 hr Saphir yacht cruise entrance ticket ex Lucerne
• Zurich reinvented trolley tour on seat in coach basis.
• Excursion to Mt Titlis from Engelberg in conjunction with Swiss travel pass
• 2nd class open ticket from Zurich airport station to Lucerne on day 01
• 2nd class reservation ticket for Glacier Express in conjunction with Swiss Travel Pass
• Swiss Travel Pass in second class for 08 days consecutive
• International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
• Applicable Taxes to be paid as per Government rules and regulations
• Meals other than those specified (if any).
• Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
• Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
• Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.