• Visit the historic castles of Scotland
• Sample some single malt whiskey at two of Scotland’s finest distilleries
• Enjoy spectacular views of the Isle of Skye and Cuillin Mountains
• Explore the Cairngorms National Park
Embark on the 7 day Scenic Scottish Highlands tour to explore an eclectic variety of natural wonders and sightseeing hotspots in Scotland. This excellent tour features visits to some famous historic landmarks like the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle and Dunvegan Castle. Visitors can also admire the scenic beauty of Glencoe as they head Fort William on the foot of Ben Nevis - Britain’s highest mountain. This memorable tour to Scotland completes its course with a visit to the Dalwhinnie Distillery where visitors can sample some classic single malt whisky.
Day 1: Arrive Edinburgh
Pick up your self-drive vehicle after your arrival at Edinburgh Airport to proceed to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day exploring the Scottish capital city at your own pace. You could visit the Palace of Holyroodhouse, Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Yacht Britannia. Overnight in Edinburgh.
Day 2: Edinburgh –Fort William (3 hrs approx.)
Day 2 begins with a northward drive for a visit to the stunning Stirling Castle. This castle is famous for its impressive architecture and imposing position. This is followed by a scenic journey through spectacular Glencoe which takes you right into the heart of the Scottish Highlands, and concludes at Fort William – set along the western sea on the foot of Ben Nevis, Britain’s highest mountain. Spend the rest of the day at leisure exploring the city on your own. Overnight in Fort William. (B)
Day 3: Fort William –Isle of Skye (3 hrs approx )
Travel by ferry to Isle of Skye. En route, you’ll get to enjoy spectacular views of the entire region before arriving on this beautiful island. Overnight in Isle of Skye. (B)
Day 4: Isle of Skye (3 hrs approx.)
Visit Dunvegan Castle, Scotland’s oldest castle. Here you can taste some fine island whisky and spend some time walking around before embarking on a boat cruise which will take you to the very heart of the Cuillin Mountains. Overnight in Isle of Skye. (B)
Day 5: Isle of Skye – Inverness (3 hrs approx.)
Depart for Inverness early in the morning. En route, you’ll pass by an iconic Scottish monument that also happens to be one of the most photographed castles of Scotland – the Eilean Donan Castle. Later proceed to Urquhart Castle and Loch Ness before arriving at Inverness, the largest city in the Scottish Highlands. Overnight in Inverness. (B)
Day 6 is all about exploring the numerous tourist attractions of Inverness, which is situated on the banks of the River Ness. Visit the quaint village of Cawdor to explore and admire its majestic castle and the Culloden Battlefield. You can also embark on a Speyside tour here to sample the famous single malt Scotch whisky at its legendary distillery. Overnight in Inverness (B)
Day 7: Depart Inverness – Perthshire – Edinburgh (4 hrs approx.)
Depart from Inverness and head to the beautiful county of Perthshire. En route you can choose to explore the Cairngorms National Park, Dalwhinnie Distillery and Blair Castle. Proceed to Edinburgh Airport later in the day and return the vehicle before boarding your return flight back home. (B)
• 01 Night accommodation in Edinburgh
• 01 Night accommodation in Fort William
• 02 Nights accommodation in Isle of Skye
• 02 Nights accommodation in Inverness
• Daily breakfast except day 01
• Car Cost as per the itinerary based on the mentioned car type
• One way Ferry ticket from Fort William to Isle of Sky ie (Mallaig to Armadale Ferry Ticket)
• Entrance tickets to below attractions:
• Edinburgh Castle
• Hollyrood Palace
• Royal Yacht Britania
• Stirling Castle
• Dunvegan Castle
• Entrance ticket to boat cruise to the heart of Cuillin Mountains
• Eilean Donan Castle.
• Loch Ness and Urquhart Castle
• International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
• Applicable Taxes to be paid as per Government rules and regulations
• Meals other than those specified (if any).
• Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
• Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
• Young Driver Surcharge
• Extras such as child seats, additional driver, snow chains etc. are on a request basis and are not included in the rental price. They are paid in the local currency
at the rental desk according to the supplier.
• Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.