Italy is one of the world's most popular travel destinations and it makes for a memorable vacation. It is filled with fantastic sites to see, offers amazing food and drink, and is welcoming to tourists.
Day 1: Arrive Rome
Upon arrival in Rome you will be transferred to your hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to relax. Overnight in Rome.
Day 2: Rome
Today enjoy one of the world’s most romantic and inspiring cities, known as ‘the eternal city’. Take a closer look at the city’s history, art and architecture on a Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. Overnight in Rome. (B)
Day 3: Rome
Today proceed to visit the world renowned Vatican Museum including the Sistine Chapel. See ‘The Last Judgement’, painted on the altar by Michelangelo. Later visit the St. Peter’s Basilica, the world’s largest Cathedral. Overnight in Rome. (B)
Day 4: Rome – Florence (1hr 30 mins)
Today board your train to Florence which is home to many masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture. Later proceed to see many of the city’s most famous monuments on a Hop-On Hop- off Tour. Overnight in Florence. (B)
Day 5: Florence
Today enjoy a trip to Pisa, home of the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa. Enjoy a splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside towards the historic university city ofPisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Overnight in Florence. (B)
Day 6: Florence - Venice (2 hrs 5 mins)
Today board your train to Venice, Italy’s fabled and famed city of serenity. This evening relax and enjoy an enchanting Gondola ride along the city’s romantic
waterways. Overnight in Venice. (B)
Day 7: Venice
Today you are free to stroll around Venice – a city situated across 118 small islands that are separated by canals and linked by bridges. Later in the afternoon, visit the Islands of Murano, Burano & Torcello. The islands of Murano is known worldwide for exquisite glass work, Burano for lace and Torcello for Venice’s first cathedral. Overnight in Venice. (B)
Day 8: Depart Venice
Today, you will be transferred from Venice Island Hotel to Venice Airport Pier on Pvt. basis to board your flight back home or to your next destination. (B)
• 03 nights’ accommodation in Rome
• 02 nights’ accommodation in Florence
• 02 nights’ accommodation in Venice
• Daily breakfast except day 1
• Rome Hop on Hop off bus tour
• Skip the Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica tour on seat in coach basis
• Florence Hop on Hop off bus tour
• Half Day Pisa excursion & visit of leaning tower on seat in coach basis –Children under 9 years not allowed.
• Gondola Ride in Venice ( Entrance ticket only without transfers )
• Half Day to Murano, Burano and Torcello tour on seat in coach basis
• Arrival transfer from Rome Airport to Rome city centre hotel on private basis
• Departure transfer from Venice Island Hotel to Venice airport pier on pvt basis
• 2nd class sector ticket from Rome to Florence
• 2nd class sector ticket from Florence to Venice
• International air ticket, domestic ticket if any, Airport taxes, Visa charges, Over-seas Mediclaim Insurance.
• Applicable Taxes to be paid as per Government rules and regulations
• Meals other than those specified (if any).
• Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
• Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
• Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.