• Discover the stunning Pashupatinath Temple
• Experience a boat ride at Phewa Lake
• Enjoy canoeing through the Rapti River
• Embark on an exciting elephant safari
• Take a scenic cable car ride
Join the exciting Wonders of Nepal tour and look forward to visiting the country’s renowned architectural wonders and some of the world’s most scenic landscapes. During this tour, you’ll discover iconic landmarks, ride a cable car, take a boat ride and spot a range of exotic wildlife species, all which make for memorable travel experiences. The Wonders of Nepal Tour also provides you with the opportunity to visit holy shrines, discover sparkling waterfalls and admire the awe-inspiring beauty of majestic mountains and gorgeous valleys. Don’t forget to take a camera with you during this tour, as there will be plenty of photo opportunities, especially of the country’s picturesque surroundings and fascinating wildlife.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Upon arrival, you’ll meet one of our representatives at the airport and get transferred to your hotel. Kathmandu is Nepal’s majestic capital with snow-capped Himalayan Mountains, stunning valleys, rivers, lakes and an array of Hindu temples and Buddhist monasteries. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel and spend the evening at leisure – you could explore some nearby markets to do some shopping and haggle for a good bargain. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
After some breakfast, you’ll start your sightseeing tour at the grandeur Pashupatinath Temple. Other stunning attractions you’ll visit today are the Boudhanath Stupa - one of the world’s largest Buddhist stupas and Durbar Square, a UNESCO World Heritage Site surrounded by royal palaces. You’ll also step inside the Swayambhunath Stupa, aka the Monkey Temple and in the evening visit Kathmandu’s vibrant Thamel neighbourhood and the Garden of Dreams, which is a famous neo-classical garden. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 kms / approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, you’ll check-out from your accommodation and visit the eclectic town of Pokhra, which is located on the banks of the tranquil Phewa Lake. En route you’ll ride a cable car up the hill to visit the Manakamana temple. Afterwards, you’ll visit the charming village of Sarangkot, the amazing Davi’s Falls, the Old Bazaar and the Bindhyabasini Temple, one of the country’s oldest temples. Finally, you’ll take a boat ride at Phewa Lake. Overnight stay in Pokhara.
Day 4: Pokhara – Chitwan (160 kms / approx. 5 hours)
After some breakfast, you’ll proceed for a half-day visit to Sarangkote Hill which offers captivating sunsets and awe-inspiring views of mountains and valleys. Afterwards, you’ll head to the Chitwan district which houses the world-famous Chitwan National Park. This nature and wildlife park is home to more than 60 mammal species and 500 endemic and migratory bird species. After this tour, you’ll return to your hotel and rest of the day will be at leisure. Overnight stay in Chitwan.
Day 5: Chitwan National Park
You’ll start your day with an exciting elephant safari at Chitwan National Park, where you can spot the likes of many rare and endangered animal species roaming around in their natural habitat, including One-horned rhinoceros, Royal Bengal tigers and wild bears. Afterwards, you’ll paddle a wooden canoe on a tour through the Rapti River, which is home to Gharial crocodiles. The evening is at leisure, or alternatively you could enjoy some fun jungle activities, including a nature walk. Overnight stay in Chitwan.
Day 6: Chitwan – Kathmandu (187 kms / approx. 6 hours)After breakfast, you’ll head on a journey back to Kathmandu. The rest of the evening will be at leisure; perhaps you could stroll around the city’s markets to buy some last minute souvenirs, or simply relax in the comfort of your accommodation and take advantage of the facilities. Alternatively, you could research into which attractions are within walking distance of your hotel and go explore them. Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 7: Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast, you’ll be transferred to Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan International Airport for your return flight back home.
• 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Airport transfers on private basis with our representative
• Meal plan as mentioned above
• Kathmandu/Pokhara/Chitwan/Kathmandu private surface transfer with our chauffer
• Sightseeing tours as per the program on private basis with the services of local English speaking guide
• Regular jungle activities in Chitwan with service of a local English speaking naturalist
• Jungle entry fees
• One hour boat ride on Phewa Lake in Pokhara
• Applicable entrance fee, entrance to Garden of Dreams & Manakamana cable car ticket
• Any international airfares
• Meals (except in Chitwan)
• Nepal visa fee (for foreign nationals)
• Expenses of personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Accompanying English speaking guide throughout the tour (shown separately)
• Any services except mentioned in included section