Join the ultimate Shirdi Darshan with Ajanta Ellora Tour and look forward to stepping back in time whilst visiting some of the country’s most sacred religious sites. This tour covers a visit to Shirdi which is home to the iconic Sai Baba Temple and Shanishignapur shrine. Here you’ll admire an array of spectacular natural landscapes and discover the fascinating cultures of India. You’ll also get an opportunity to explore centuries-old caves which feature lots of incredible Buddhist paintings and sculptures. This 4 day Shirdi Darshan with Ajanta Ellora Tour makes for the perfect sightseeing getaway with superb photo opportunities.
Day 1: Arrival in Aurangabad | Drive from Aurangabad to Shirdi (110 km/approx. 3 hours)
Our representative will take you from Aurangabad to the sacred town of Shirdi. En route you’ll visit Shanishignapur Temple which is dedicated to Lord Shani. This temple boasts an impressive black statue of the Hindu god Saturn. Upon arrival in Shirdi, check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at your leisure; perhaps you could explore some local markets and do some shopping. Overnight stay in Shirdi.
Day 2: Sai Darshan | Drive back to Aurangabad
Early morning you’ll visit the captivating Sai Baba Temple to attend morning Aarti. After darshan, you’ll return to the hotel for breakfast. Continue your journey towards Aurangabad and en route visit the Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga, one of the holiest Indian shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva. After reaching Aurangabad, check-in at another hotel. Overnight stay in Aurangabad.
Day 3: Visit Ajanta Caves (95 kms/ approx. 2.5 hours)
After breakfast at the hotel, drive to the Ajanta caves - a UNESCO World Heritage Site which is home to some rare rock-cut sculptures created by ancient artists between the 2nd-5th centuries. Here you’ll also discover ancient monasteries and Buddhist worship halls. Later, you’ll return back to your hotel. Overnight stay in Aurangabad.
Day 4: Visit to Ellora | Departure from Aurangabad (30 kms/approx. 1 hour)
After breakfast you’ll visit the Ellora Caves, an eclectic rock-cut Buddhist cave monument which features rock-cut sculptures and interesting paintings depicting scenes from Gautam Buddha’s life, including his birth and marriage. Later you’ll be transferred to Aurangabad airport for your onward journey back home.
• 3 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
• Assistance at the airport.
• Meal plan as mentioned above
• Transfers and Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
• Drivers allowances, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
• Supplement cost may apply when booking for long weekends / holiday period.
• Air tickets and airport taxes.
• Guide service as per the itinerary
• Entrance fee at Monuments as per the itinerary
• Special activities as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments.