• Exciting jungle safari at Bandhavgarh National Park
• Elephant safari at Kanha National Park
• Spot Royal Bengal tigers
• Discover picturesque nature trails
• Explore rich flora and fauna
Join the amazing Wilderness of Madhya Pradesh tour and look forward to lots of epic travel experiences while exploring natural wonderlands, including some of the country’s best wildlife and bird-spotting destinations. During this 5 day tour, you’ll have the opportunity to wander through tranquil walking trails that are surrounded by rich flora and fauna, and embark on a range of adventurous jungle safaris to get up close with rare and endangered wildlife species living in their natural habitats. This tour also offers plenty of breath-taking vistas of lush greenery and alluring sunsets. Look forward to many travel memories of a lifetime on the Wilderness of Madhya Pradesh Tour.
Day 1: Arrival in Jabalpur - Drive to Bandhavgarh (170 kms / approx. 4 hours)
Upon your arrival at Jabalpur airport, you’ll be warmly welcomed by one of our representatives who will take you to Bandhavgarh which is known as the ‘Land of Tigers’. Arrive and check-in at your hotel, then visit the Bandhavgarh National Park which boasts the world’s highest density of Royal Bengal tigers. Here you can also spot the likes of white tigers, Indian leopards, bisons, nilgai and wild boars. You’ll return to your hotel for lunch, and in the evening, embark on an exciting jungle safari. Later enjoy dinner at your hotel. Overnight stay in Bandhavgarh.
Day 2: Safari in Bandhavgarh
Day 2 starts early with another exciting jungle safari, where you can discover various exotic animal species roaming freely in their natural habitats. Afterwards, return to your hotel for breakfast, and later, you can opt for an elephant safari* which will offer a once-in-a-lifetime experience, sitting on the back of an elephant and following the footsteps of Royal Bengal tigers. *Please note that a supplement cost will apply for the elephant safari. Overnight stay in Bandhavgarh.
Day 3: Bandhavgarh – Kanha National Park (255 kms / approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Kanha National Park and check-in to your hotel. You’ll visit this sprawling nature reserve which inspired the famous writer Rudyard Kipling to write the classic ‘Jungle Book’. This picturesque park boasts one of the country’s largest population of tigers and a wide diversity of other wildlife, including black deer, antelopes, jackal foxes, mongoose and leopards. There are also more than 300 bird species here, including pond herons, kingfishers and woodpeckers. Overnight stay at Kanha National Park.
Day 4: Safari at Kanha National Park
Proceed for another early morning safari at Kanha National Park where you may get a glimpse of some rare animal species, including Royal Bengal tigers. Afterwards, you’ll return to your accommodation for breakfast and lunch. In the evening, you can opt for another jungle safari, or alternatively plan some independent activities and take a stroll through some nature trails, where you’ll encounter monkeys and langurs. As tigers also venture into these areas occasionally, it’s advisable to have a guide with you (please note that a supplement cost will apply for escorting). Overnight stay at Kanha National Park.
Day 5: Drive from Kanha National Park – Jabalpur (150 kms / approx. 4 hours)
After some breakfast, our representative will drop you at Jabalpur Airport for your return flight home.
• 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
• Meal plan as mentioned above
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Exclusive Safari – Per Jeep per Safari rates for Kanha / Bandhavgarh / Pench: INR 9,000 (max 4 Pax in one jeep) inclusive of Park entry fees and Naturalist charges. Shared safaris are to be booked through hotels only. Safari charges are subject to change as per Govt. intimation.
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments