• Visit Chandanwari, the starting point of Amarnath yatra
• Savour the beauty of the Betaab valley
• Explore stunning Mughal gardens
• Enjoy a Shikara ride at Dal Lake
• Experience a Gondola ride in Gulmarg
Join the spectacular Lakes and Pine for Peak Season tour and prepare to take immense pleasure in exploring some of India’s best sightseeing attractions in Jammu & Kashmir. This amazing tour covers the lush hill stations, mystical valleys, famous picnic spots and gardens. You’ll also get an opportunity to enjoy a Shikara ride and experience one of the world’s most scenic cable car rides which offers jaw-dropping vistas. Don’t forget to take your camera with you to catch those extraordinary snapshots. The Lakes and Pine for Peak Season tour is the best option for group hang outs, romantic getaways and family outings.
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar & Drive to Pahalgam (90 kms / approx. 3.5 hours)
Upon arrival in Srinagar, you’ll be greeted by our representative who will transfer you to Pahalgam. Pahalgam is a scenic hill station situated on the banks of the Lidder River. This region boasts snow-clad Himalayan Mountains, dense jungles and lush valleys. Upon arrival in Pahalgam, complete the check-in process and relax at your hotel as the remainder of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Day 2: Sightseeing Tour of Pahalgam
After breakfast, you’ll visit Pahalgam and enjoy beautiful views of Lidder Valley. First you’ll visit the small village of Aru Valley which is the starting point for hikes to the Kolahoi glacier. Afterwards, you’ll head to Chandanwari, the starting point of the sacred Amarnath yatra and en route visit Hajan, an idyllic picnic spot and the Betaab valley which is located between the Pir Panjal and Zanskar mountains. Overnight stay in Pahalgam.
Day 3: Pahalgam - Srinagar
After breakfast, you’ll drive back to Srinagar and proceed to a houseboat. You’ll visit the gorgeous Shalimar Bagh and Nishat Bagh Mughal gardens which are situated on the banks of the tranquil Dal Lake. After a journey along the lakeside on boulevard, you’ll visit a local handicrafts emporium. In the evening, you’ll take an amazing ride on a Shikara - a Kashmiri boat at Dal Lake and enjoy awe-inspiring views of the mountains. Enjoy dinner on the houseboat. Overnight stay on a Srinagar houseboat.
Day 4: Srinagar - Gulmarg (58 kms / approx. 3 hours)
After some breakfast, you’ll head to Gulmarg town, a paradise for nature lovers with flower-clad meadows, serene lakes and towering mountains. Take a Gondola ride, one of the world’s highest cable car rides and enjoy the magnificent views of spectacular natural wonders, and afterwards you’ll visit some local sightseeing - Maharani Temple, St Mary's Church and Golf course. Check-in to your hotel and spend the remainder of your day at leisure. Overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 5: Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast, you’ll transfer to Srinagar’s Sheikh Ul-Alam International Airport for your flight home.
• 3 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• 1 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above houseboat or equivalent
• Assistance at the airport
• 1 session of Shikara-ride
• Meal plan as mentioned above
• Gandola ride (up to Phase 1) in Gulmarg
• 1 Local Union Car included for Pahalgam sightseeing
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
• Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Entrance fees to monuments and Gardens
• Pony Ride Charges
• Guide service as per the itinerary
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments