This may take upto a minute
Turn your break into a two in one holiday when you're passing through Dubai on your way to Europe, Americas or Africa on Emirates. Book the Dubai Stopover package and indulge in everything this dynamic city has to offer.
Booking a Dubai Stopover is simple; all you need to do is just call and speak to our experts on 0124 4163000 and quote “Emirates India DSO Package” (available 24/7)
Alternately E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “Emirates India DSO Package” in the subject title.
To know more click here
1. The "Free Stopover” is available to customers flying anywhere on the Etihad global or EAP network, transiting via Abu Dhabi. Minimum stay of 24 hours in Abu Dhabi applies.
2. Valid for bookings paid and confirmed with Brightsun Travels.
3. Valid for tickets issued from 12 September 2019 – 1 March 2020 only.
4. Valid for travel and hotel accommodation from 4 September 2019 to 31 July 2020, excluding blackout dates during major events and conferences. These include but are not limited to Eid Al Adha, World Energy Congress (WEC), ADIPEC, Formula 1TM (F1TM), Christmas, New Year and World Future Energy Summit (WFES). Please check availability with us at the time of booking. All accommodation must be booked 96 hours in advance, based on the promotional sales period from 12 September 2019 – 1 March 2020. No hotel reservations will be permitted after this date, regardless of when the flight ticket was issued or actual travel date.
5. Valid for bookings made in any fare choice within any class on Etihad Airways.
6. Valid for adults travelling on one-way or return tickets, transiting through Abu Dhabi for more than 24 hours. The "Free Stopover” can only be used on one leg of the journey, via Abu Dhabi.
7. Availability is subject to daily hotel allocation. All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking.
8. The "Free Stopover” promotion is a voluntary promotion run by Etihad Airways and can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the airline(s).
9. The stopover conditions of the applicable fare of your ticket will apply, including additional charges for adding a stopover plus any applicable taxes. Please read the terms and conditions on your ticket carefully.
10. “Free Stopover” bookings are not eligible for upgrade to a higher class of room or suite.
11. The lead person on the booking must be at least 21 years old.
12. Hotel reservations can be made for up to two adults and one child (under 12 years old) or three adults on a room-only basis, subject to the hotel’s policy on maximum room occupancy.
13. An extra bed will be provided for reservations with three adults only. A bed can be requested for children under 12, subject to availability, and must be paid directly to the hotel.
14. To be eligible to share accommodation, travel companions must travel on the same flights (date and time) with the guests who are eligible to claim the free stopover. Bookings cannot be separated to redeem multiple free stopovers.
15. For hotel bookings in Abu Dhabi, an additional fee of AED 10 per room per night applies. Guests must settle all additional fees directly with the hotel.
16. Reservations made directly with a hotel do not qualify for the offer and cannot be amended by Brightsun Travel or Etihad Airways without exception.
17. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion run by Brightsun Travels, Etihad Airways or participating hotels. Hotel accommodation is subject to availability. Etihad Airways reserves the right to offer an alternative hotel(s). No liability will be accepted where flight bookings have been made and/or tickets issued if no hotel availability exists.
18. All extra charges incurred during the stay (including breakfast, meals, laundry, room service and telephone) are the responsibility of the guest. These must be paid directly to the hotel. A credit card will be required upon check-in.
19. Within the campaign period, changed or amended tickets will still be eligible for a free stopover as long as they include a minimum transit period in Abu Dhabi of 24 hours, regardless of the original ticket issue date.
20. To cancel your booking, please email email@example.com at least 10 working days in advance to avoid cancellation fees. Cancellation fees will apply for cancellations made within seven working days of your arrival at the hotel. Specific and more restrictive cancellation fees will apply during peak periods including public holidays, exhibitions, conferences, special events, Eid Holidays, Christmas and New Year. The cancellation fees for the respective hotel will be informed at the time of booking. Exceptions might apply.
21. For hotels that offer 24-hour check-in or check-out, guests will have access to their room for 24 hours from the time of check in.
22. Separate terms and conditions will apply to flight and hotels booked in separate transactions.
1. Offer is not available for guests whose final destination is the United Arab Emirates.
2. Offer is not valid for guests starting their journey from the United Arab Emirates.
3. Offer is not valid for unaccompanied minors or children travelling without an adult over 21 years of age.
4. Offer is not valid on group bookings, staff tickets or travel industry-discounted tickets.
5. Visas are not provided within this promotion. You will have to apply for the visa separately.
6. No liability will be accepted where flight bookings have been made and/or tickets issued if no hotel availability exists.
7. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
8. Does not include airport transfers.
9. Does not include hotel stay in Dubai or any other emirate in the United Arab Emirates.